8 Ways to use Moroccan RosewaterSeptember 9, 2014 2 Comments
Visit Morocco in spring and witness a stunning display of of colourful roses in parks and gardens everywhere. Beloved forever for their perfume and colour, roses are also a wonderful beauty ingredient. Our Moroccan Rosewater is produced from the Damascus Rose. Crushed rose petals are steam distilled creating oil vapour and water vapour. The steam is then cooled, yielding both Rose Oil and Rosewater. Highly regarded for its beautiful scent, the active botanicals in rosewater will hydrate, soothe and tone the skin.
- Keep skin well hydrated and refreshed by misting your face with rosewater throughout the day. Excellent in dry weather, air-conditioning and air travel.
- Tone the skin and tighten pores after cleansing. Ideal for sensitive skin, rosewater also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Make a superb face mask using rosewater and rhassoul clay
- Keep some in the fridge and mist the face on hot days or to relieve a hot flush
- Soak cotton pads in rosewater and place over closed eyes to soothe puffy skin
- Spray your clothes & hair with rosewater for a beautiful light scent
- Mist the face after applying make-up to set
- Make your own milk and honey cleanser scented with rosewater